Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Lunch

Are we ready for the traditional Christmas lunch? Let me check: 

gifts: are all in the bags on my arm 
car: ready 
Alby: wonderful as usual with a semi formal attire, i love him and i love his look
and me?
I'm wearing my wonderful spectacular new outfit from Utopia, it's a gift from my great friend who knows me so much, it seems made for me!





I'm wearing: 
Outfit: Utopia Christel grey (simply a masterpiece i feel me like a diva)
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather i chose the tops Denim Gray

Alby is wearing:
Jacket & shirt: PHILO - Dean Shirt & Jacket - Stone (the details of leather are gorgeous)
Pants: part of the outfit S410 Sartoria . The Chic Tourist . Black Pinstripe 
Shoes: ::GB:: Leather Bootie Black Group Gift
Hat: ::GB::Black hat Group Gift (the pack also included leather gloves)


Car:Mercedes C-Class & HUD with colour changer, drivable... ONLY 1 L$!!! On marketplace


Now we go...see you soon!
Kisses Magda & Alby


No comments:

Post a Comment