Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hot Stuff store mini hunt

The mini hunt at Hot Stuff store ends March 25.
The object to search are 20 gold stars to the value of $ 1L each star.
Much of the hunt prizes are items that are not yet on sale, so they are known as exclusive.
These are my favorite prizes.


I'm a hot star #1: Katy Bikini

I'm a hot star #9: Sexy Naughty Bitchy thong & top

I'm a hot star #11: I love my BB shirt and face tattoo

I'm a hot star #17: Chinese girl in purple



Happy hunt to you all!

TAXI to Hot Stuff store

1 comment:

  1. the luxury replica bags Citizen Eco-Drive Riiiver watch is a handsome, playfully styled watch that is incredibly low-maintenance thanks to it not needing to be charged as many smart or hybrid watches replica handbags do. The Eco-Drive technology uses an amorphous silicon photocell located behind the dial to charge the watch when exposed to (any kind of) replica handbags uk light.The colors used in this.

    ReplyDelete